Sunday, December 1, 2013

My week on Instagram #17


I am still working on a better balance between everything I do at the moment, but I am getting there slowly. My week was full of diverse things. Merel and I had a shop strategy meeting where we made a lot of plans and gave the shop a new look! I made photo's at a finished project in Amsterdam, I presented an Interior Plan to a client on Thursday and on Friday I spent the days with Julius and Merlijn. In the evening our au-pair Ava (who happens to be an excellent cook, she also has a blog) cooked a Thanksgiving dinner with the biggest turkey, I 've even had in my oven for sure. In the meanwhile I am decorating the house for Christmas. A little early maybe but there will be a huge built in closet being made just before Christmas and we are away during Christmas so I allowed myself to start a bit earlier ;) This weekend was full of Sinterklaas, with a visit to the Sinterklaas house in Leiden and a surprise visit from 3 zwarte pieten from Kate her creche! I almost forget that a beautiful article about Femkeido was published in our local newspaper :)

You will find the Christmas ornaments here

2 comments:

  1. Wat een fijne foto's! En fijn dat t al een klein beetje beter gaat met je :)

    ReplyDelete