Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Jeans, insects and a new Mac


Things that made me happy today: `the insect prints I ordered through my blog friends webshop: Coos-je. You should definately have a look if you like scandinavian living. Aound the corner of my house is the office of an fashion agent who sells Swedish jeans label Gul&Bla. He had a sample sale last weekend. I bought a great fitting jeans and a black jeans shirt. But I am absolutely thrilled to tell you I wrtite this blogpost from my brand new iMac. This is a device I really needed for the Interior plans I am creating on a daily basis and I worked bloody hard for it. So sinterklaas came early this year... 

3 comments:

  1. Je prints zijn prachtig, ik heb de vlinderversie. En wat heerlijk een IMac hè! Gelijk heb je hoor, soms mag je jezelf best wel eens met iets verwennen :-) Veel plezier ervan. Pascale X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bedankt Fem dat je me hebt genoemd in je post! ik vind ze cool maar veel mensen vinden ze inderdaad eng ☹
    Je Fine Little Day kussen ook naar tevredenheid?

    X Stephanie

    ReplyDelete