Sunday, November 24, 2013

A TV project and personal update





The livingroom I designed and styled above was on national television yesterday in the DIY and home program Eigen Huis & Tuin. Here the story and here you can watch the fragment. Below you will find the links of furniture and accessoiries used.

Now something else. Some of you, who are following me closely must have noticed that I haven't been highly active on Twitter. I was even doubting to quit with it, but that doesn't feel right. But also less active on my blog and on Facebook and even less on my favorite Instagram. A couple reasons. Last week I fell ill again. I had a really bad flu last week. I think this must be the 5th or 6th time this year. This is not good obviously. But also not really something for me. I was never ill. Maybe once every 2 years for 2 days but that was it. There are always reasons to find to get ill: working to much, not eating enough healthy food, not sporting enough, not sleeping enough. For me, it relates to all of those things. A real wake up call to do someting about this. The past 9 months were crazy in terms of setting up a new business, lots of interior projects, all really cool things to also get a lot of energy from. But I also have only 24 hours in my day and I don't want to work 24/7 as I also have 3 lovely kids to take care of. The interior projects are going really well and I love working on them. There is a new tv project I am going to work on and we are busy with a strategy to grow Femkeido Shop. All of these matters result in the fact that you will see me less on social media, maybe also less on this blog, but that really depends on my mood and inspiration. I will be still around on Pinterest as this is business wise a really important tool for me. Thank you for reading this and keep following me :)


Photo's by Femkeido

10 comments:

  1. Mooi dat het zo goed gaat met je opdrachten en avonturen! Soms betekent dat helaas ook keuzes maken. Ik heb daar ook een hekel aan, bah, bestond er maar een dag tussen zaterdag en zondag. Beterschap!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat fijn dat het zo goed gaat met al die toffe projecten! Maar let goed op jezelf :) Ik blijf je volgen! Beterschap

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take care, ik blijf je ook volgen, dan maar wat minder, no problem!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rustig aan, komt vast goed. Verbaas en bewonder wat jij allemaal doet in een week tijd. Beterschap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Denk aan jezelf hoor! Pascale X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soms moet je keuzes maken, pas goed op jezelf!
    Beterschap!
    Lieve groet,
    Henny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ik hoop dat focus op de dingen die voor jouw belangrijk zijn en je energie geven, helpen je gezondheid te verbeteren! Pas goed op jezelf en alles wat je lief is! X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beterschap Femke! Goed dat je prioriteiten stelt. Ik blijf je volgen, hoor! Ook als je minder op social media bent. Sterkte!
    En wat wel heel leuk is, gisteren keek ik EH&T en zei tegen mijn man 'Deze styling vind ik echt fantastisch' Blijkt tie van jou te zijn! :-) You go girl!
    Succes met alles! (ook met keuzes maken)

    Liefs Lisanne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Femke, dat ziet er weer top uit zeg! En natuurlijk blijf ik je volgen:-) heel veel succes, sterkte en: pas vooral goed op jezelf!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Femke, ik wilde al de hele tijd op dit berichtje reageren...maar zoals je herkent, druk druk :-)
    Knap dat je bewuste keuzes maakt, ondanks dat alles leuk is om te doen gaat het ergens ten koste van. Helaas kunnen we geen uren per dag bijkopen :0)

    Wens je veel succes en blijf je natuurlijk altijd volgen.
    X Suus

    ReplyDelete