Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Lights and Lamps inspiration

Lamps and lightning. It is regularly something my clients struggle with. Ideally, you choose what to do with lights on the end of the interior process but that isn’t always possible. Unfortunately. When I was decorating an apartment in London, I worked with Argos to find these gorgeous lamps to decorate this place. Here and here you van find the lamps I’ve used in this project. When I was looking on their website lately I also found some great lamps below: The links for these lamps you’ll find here: Bow lamp, pink lamp, mint pendant lamp





Photo's by Femkeido

8 comments:

  1. Mooi! Die groene en de zwarte (laatste foto) zijn mijn favoriet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ja, mooi zeg! De groene vind ik prachtig :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heel mooi deze lampen... favoriet is de staande zwarte lamp... prachtig!!! en inderdaad best herkenbaar die "struggle" Fijne avond!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oeh die laatste! Mijn kamer heeft nodig een update nodig en ik ga op zoek naar een soort statief lamp die in een donkere hoek van de ruimte kan staan.. maar tot nu toe lastig te vinden voor een studentenbudget!! Fijn weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I am wondering if you know where the sofa is from? It looks comfy and neutral just what we are looking for. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Claire, the sofa is from habitat. Good luck! Femke

      Delete
  7. Hi I am wondering if you know where the sofa is from?

    ReplyDelete